1. Perform a search regular stuff: walking through the house every month and gather all those who can shoot (from broken furniture to plastic bags, lists, papers ….). Classified as recycled and disposed. If you can do regularly will be easy to keep the junk level under control and every time I do, the less stuff you’ll find.
Oriental interior design
Trendy luxury sofa designs
Unique stylish sofa designs
2. Create storage solutions necessary: if we have a place to put one thing or group of things, eventually accumulating in different places, by creating chaos in the home. The solution may be as simple as looking for a location for incoming mail, having a place to store magazines, book shelf for books or fix a recycling center. The rule is creating space for “the like a. ..”. Thus, we have no doubts about where to put something (and where to find it.)
Unique decorative statue
Luxury designer sofas
Luxury upholstered furniture trends
3. Choose effective storage solutions: having a place to store things is not enough, you also need to find ways to maximize space without overloading. Using CD drawers and filing cabinets instead of stacking them on shelves. Cubicles Create storage space in the cabinet. Use your imagination to find ways of organizing things in the most efficient (saving space), cramming as much as possible habitable area, thus it will be easier to clean and manage.
Trendy terrace furniture
Luxury outdoor chairs and tables
Stylish outdoor furniture design
April. If we run out of space: if our storage solutions are adequate but begin to be crowded, it’s time to pull rank and not to accumulate. Hoarding involves the need for more space, so when a shelf is beginning to become very full and most books do not fit it’s time to filter. If the toy box no longer closes you have to pull – or give away if they still serve – those who are no longer used. And the same goes for closets, and drawers filled far away: you have to donate or throw away what is left.
Modern luxurious chandelier
Luxury decoration – sofa pillows and cushions
Stylish luxury sofa beds
5. Devote the free minutes to clean and clear areas regularly: fill a box of things that are not used while talking on the phone or while watching television, doing other tasks while waiting five minutes to ask to dinner, etc..
Fancy interior lamps
Luxury Extendible Sofa Bed Design
6. Review the content of wardrobes each season: before adding new clothes for next season, select and pull those that are too worn and giving away no longer serve us because they are outdated. Do the same with linens, towels, etc.., That are worn before purchasing new ones. And if worn, to recycle or donate.
7. Daily cleaning of the most frequented places of the home: a room where time is spent living and therefore should be one of the most clean and clear. If you fix it before going to sleep, grateful in the morning. The kitchen and bathrooms. You can allocate functions among the family to arrange each day, each a different space. This helps to create awareness among the smallest for both not dirty.
8. Contrast the “necessary” with “I want and I can not” put all the kitchen utensils in a box and then go and changing to a drawer or shelf as you go using. After a month or two, pull what still remains in the box. You can do the same with all sorts of things, toys, clothing, containers, etc..
9. Impulses to buy: much of the blame for having a messy house full of things we do not need to accumulate too is nonsense. Try to develop a list of things we want to help stop the impulse to buy unnecessary things. The fewer things come into the house less they have to organize and clean.
10. Develop new habits: if the house is out of control, it is time to develop new habits. Trying to master a new rule regularly cleaning and organization. Once we have successfully implemented in our daily life, choose another and add to our routine. We try to keep the sink clean every night to keep the motivation or cleaning the refrigerator 10 minutes a day, etc. Find new ways of managing the “black spots” in our home and encourage the rest of the family to do the same.